Sunday, July 4, 2010

Summer Reading

As you can see I've started a new 'gadget' (thanks for that term, Blogger) called Summer Reading 2010. After reading the first half of Bleakhouse, which was extremely intriguing and hilarious, and feeling really guilty for not finishing it I decided to just give in to Summer Reading. This means I'm not going to judge myself for reading anything light, silly, girly, childish, or non-literary. And I'm keeping a running list on my blog so I can't hide even my most embarrassing of reads. It should be a fun summer! All the books listed so far have been fantastically entertaining page turners. I've finished each one in 3 days of less. I'd totally recommend them all.
What are YOU reading this summer? Should I read it? What should I read next?

3 comments:

  1. I've found a great read which I highly recommend. It's this little box of words on the back of my beer bottles. Great when you're floating down a river or laying in a hammock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear they won a newberry for that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Check out Little Bee by Chris Cleave. Not a light read, but an interesting and well written novel.

    ReplyDelete