Friday, July 2, 2010

Fashion Forward Friday

I've decided to start Fashion Forward Friday, inspired my by BFF Lindsay!
Lindsay and I lived together for 6 years (!!) and she directed my in all things
fashion. Sadly, she's still in Seattle and I'm here in
San Francisco left to navigate my closet alone. A few weeks ago
I asked her to send me a fashion guide so I would:
a) know what was cool/trendy
b) have some new ideas
c) get something in the mail
She made a great guide (and a fantastic care package)! Here's what she sent:

As you can see there are a few looks to try. Yesterday I went for the 'Pretty Lady' look:
Two vintage (Value Village haha) slips layered under a belted cardigan (it was kind of chilly) paired with sheer patterned tights, my amaaaaaazing new brown shoes and a dangly necklace. What do we think? A winner? I kind of wanted a better cardigan but you gotta work with what ya got.
Thank you, Lindsay, for making sure I look cute even from miles and miles away!

No comments:

Post a Comment