Thursday, July 29, 2010

Everybody's Free...

It seems like many people I've talked to lately are in transition. Some friends are moving to Portland, a friend is moving to San Francisco, people are starting school soon(ish), relationships are ending or beginng...everything's changing. So, for my friends who are at turning points, here's some things I've learned from shaking up my life so drastically 4 months ago:
1. Baaaaaaby steps. No matter how much you think you should be able to handle, trust me: only take on what you actually can handle. Don't judge yourself for what you can't do- you'll get there in time.
2. You can make new friends. People are great and they're just waiting for you. I'm so so happy with the friends I've made here and I'm really encouraged that I can care so much about people who I've known for such a short time.
3. Talk to your old friends. It's good have people know you.
4. Try something new. You'll learn a lot about yourself.
5. Remember to always wear sunscreen:

No comments:

Post a Comment