Thursday, July 22, 2010

Fashion Forward Friday

Maybe I should retitle my blog 'Fashion Forward Friday' since that seems to be the only post I'm up to doing lately. Hope hope hopefully I'll have some quality blogging time coming up soon. I've just been so busy with visitors and work- I'm just so popular and professional, you know. Anyway, here's something else I wore:

It's Nautical Chic and it's so here in a big way. Braided belt, striped shirt from (really) Kohl's, skirt from my friend Liz, knee high socks, and the old brown standby shoes. Knee high socks are great when:
a) you forget to shave your legs
b) you run out of tights
c) it's cold out
I experienced the entire trifecta the day of this outfit and was a happy camper when I remembered my grey socks.
Ahoy, style!

2 comments:

  1. amazing.

    however, coffee from the trifecta would be improved if they would add a paper filter.

    ReplyDelete