Friday, July 16, 2010

Fashion Forward Friday

It's another Fashion Forward Friday! I missed last week because I had a friend visiting (which provided lots of topics for future blogs, yay) but I'll try not to skip too many more.
It's warm and summery here now and I'm loving it. Shaving my legs is worth it to be able to wear skirts and shorts. Yesterday I went out in a sundress and DIDN'T BRING A SWEATER! Hooray for July.
Today's outfit is pretty simple- just a skirt and tank top but I think the belt is a nice little touch. Also maybe you can see my really awesome v-neck sunburn in this picture. I sat on my deck yesterday for seriously half an hour and this is what happened! I'm going to have to change into a v-neck for work so I don't get all the 'woah, you must have been out in the sun' comments.
I also decided that if I took a picture of what I wear every day I would probably dress a lot cuter. This doesn't mean that I'm going to do it but it got me thinking for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment