Thursday, September 2, 2010

Movin On Up

Guess who's moooooooving?! Tomorrrrrrrrrow! I'm so excited to move into our new place and start settling and and have dance parties, dinner parties, fashion shows...you name it.
Packing up my room is totally taking me back to packing up my room in Seattle and it's a trip. I can't believe it's only been 5 months but, at the same time, I can't believe it's been 5 whole months! The feelings this time are around are so different. When I packed up to move to San Francisco I cried almost the whole time, felt nervous about what was going to happen next, and wasn't really sure if I wanted to go through with it at all. This time I'm looking forward to settling in to a home with a good friend, mentally re-planning my work commute, and feeling relaxed and like everything is going to be just great. What a difference!
I'll post pics of the new place soon. I wonder if we'll have internet...

No comments:

Post a Comment