Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Top 5


Oh my, I do love a good Top 5. The earliest I can remember doing Top 5 lists is when I worked at this recliner factory with a friend from high school and it was SO boring. We alternated between working in the actual factory putting together books of fabric swatches and working in the office stuffing envelopes and putting stick-on address labels on them. SO boring. On office days my friend Chris started a tradition of doing Top 5 lists: top 5 bands you liked, top 5 movies, top 5 things to eat for lunch, top 5 whatever.
Nothing really new has happened in the last, I don't know, day or so...which means it's Top 5 time!
Top 5 Songs I Like to Listen to at Work:
1. Beast of Burden, The Rolling Stones
2. Monster, Lady Gaga (he ate my heart, he aaaaaate my heart)
3. Stuck in the Middle with You, Stealers Wheel
4. The Seed, The Roots
5. I'm That Chick, Mariah Carey

Do YOU have a Top 5? Of anything? Please share.

No comments:

Post a Comment